Velon Tour de France replica team jersey competition Terms & Conditions, July 2019
The following Prize Draw shall only be construed and evaluated according to English law. Please do not enter this Prize Draw if you do not, or cannot, comply with entry criteria detailed below.
1. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Velon Limited, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE (“Velon").
2. The competition (the "competition") is open to people aged 18 and over.
3. Employees or agencies of Velon Ltd ("Velon", "We",) their group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition including employees of any of the teams whose jerseys are on offer as a prize may not enter the competition.
4. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Velon accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Velon.
6. Entry is via the entry form which will be posted on the Velon website during the Tour de France 2019. Full instructions on how to enter will be given there.
7. Velon has a selection of replica team jerseys to award as prizes. Entrants must submit their details via the entry form to be eligible for a prize. After the competition has closed, the winners will be chosen by a random process from those entries which correctly completed the entry, and which have been received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Multiple entries are permitted per person.
9. The creation of multiple social media accounts and/or profiles in order to enter the competition is not permitted.
10. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
11. Only one prize per household will be awarded.
12. The closing time and date of the competition is 1330 BST on Monday July 22, 2019. Entries received after this will not be considered.
13. The winners will be notified by email.
14. If a winner does not respond within three days to the email notification, the prize will be forfeited and Velon shall be entitled to select another winner.
15. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Velon shall be entitled to select another winner.
16. The names of the winners can be obtained after Tuesday, July 23, 2019, by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Velon Tour de France replica jersey competition, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
18. Velon retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
19. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Velon's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Velon and its related companies, after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Velon and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
21. Velon accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Velon further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
22. Velon reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Velon in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Velon shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
24. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other third party.